Russell Cullingworth MBA
AVERAGE RATING 4.50 out of 5 NUMBER OF RATINGS RECEIVED 131
EXPECTATIONS FOR LEARNING
We all know a little about strategy, but do we really understand “Why” and “How” to plan effectively, and the human factor that often causes our planning attempts to fail? This course reveals the essential issues involved in strategy and planning, most often people issues.
Using real-world examples, case-studies and discussions with experts, this 2-part audio course will provide an engaging and thought provoking look at why planning is so important and why most managers and leaders fail to plan effectively.
EXPERT INTERVIEWS: Thanks to our experts:
Marshall Goldsmith renowned Executive Coach, Speaker, Author
Mark Goulston Top America psychiatrist, Author, Corporate Trainer
Robert Gilfoyle Expert in Planning, Strategy and Digital Transformation
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course, you will learn
• The importance of looking ahead
• How to create a compelling vision
• SWOT and Advanced SWOT models
• Why organizations fail to plan effectively
• How poor communication, jargon and politics get in the way
• A better understanding of Michael Porter's 5 forces
• The 6-stage strategic planning cycle and important feedback loop
• The Strategic Accountability Reporting (STAR) Framework
• Why your Accountant can be your best strategic early-warning system
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). App is not supported on iPad. Use the Safari web browser.
• Our recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance..
• Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• A MINIMUM 70% PASS RATE is required to pass the course.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
FP CANADA PRACTICE MANAGEMENT 2.0 CE CREDITS
This CE activity has been approved by FP Canada as meeting the minimum requirements for CE Approval as outlined within FP Canada's Continuing Education Guidelines. The views and opinions expressed in this presentation are those of the presenter/content author and do not necessarily reflect the views of FP Canada.
MINIMUM PASS RATE: A final result of 70% or more is required to pass the course.
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
SUPPORT: Please email email@example.com if you require assistance.
Please purchase course to view content