Focus on Change
Hilary Curry PhD
FOCUS ON CHANGE: Change Management Essentials
EXPECTATIONS FOR LEARNING
Change is inevitable. Join Dr. Hilary Curry, a change management expert, as she guides you through the many essentials of understanding the world of change, bringing in 13 top experts from all over the globe to share their experience, advice and best practices.
Hilary takes a holistic, wide angle view of change and covers both the traditional tactical elements of change and also the behavioral and complimentary models that further support successful Change Management within organizations.
This course packed full of expert knowledge on the “real-world” of change management. From your approach to change, types of change, behavior and history to how to integrate various practices such as design thinking, systems thinking and graphic recording into your change toolkit - you'll gain practical, valuable insight that will help with your next change project.
LEARNING OUTCOMES. In this course you will learn how to:
1. Establish a holistic understanding of change management
2. Identify the unique requirements of your stakeholders
3. Understand the difference between your approach to change, change methodology and change frameworks
4. Recognize the different types of change
5. Establish your understanding of the difference between change leadership and change management
6. Integrate systems thinking into your change management approach
7. Understand the how design thinking can add to your change management toolkit
8. Integrate graphic recording into a change management project
9. Understand how behavior impacts change management initiatives
10. Establish an understanding of how the field of change management is evolving
EXPERT INTERVIEWS: This course features interviews with 13 experts around the world.
• Ron Leeman – Founder/Owner of The Highway of Change, Thailand
• Tim Creasey – Chief Innovation Office at Prosci, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
• Antonia Cobb – Senior Manager, Change Management, London, UK
• Dr. Jim Bohn – Author, "Architects of Change" Change Management Expert, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• Liana Bagworth – EQals, Growth & Greatness Consultant, Dubai, UAE
• Dr. Dawn-Marie Turner, President Turner Change Management Inc. BC, Canada
• Joanna Plumpton - Lean Agile Coach/Consultant, UK/Canada
• Warren Parry – Author, CEO at LifeMap Research, Sydney, Australia
• Sam Bradd - Principal at Drawing Change, Vancouver, BC, Canada
• Caroline Gasc – Founder, Leadership and Executive Coach at Sea Change Dubai, UAE
• Linda Jarnhamn - Founder at flow2thrive, Managing Partner Europe
• Jim Schultz - Adjunct Professor at University of Illinois, Tucson, Arizona
• Huw Watkins – Principal Consultant, London, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). App is not supported on iPad. Use the Safari web browser.
• Our recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance. Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer..
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
MINIMUM PASS RATE: A final result of 70% or more is required to pass the course.
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
SUPPORT: Please email email@example.com if you require assistance.
Please purchase course to view content