Leading Through Influence
Russell Cullingworth, BCompt, MBA
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
- Listen to each module completely and in order.
- Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed
- Completed modules will be indicated by a green check-mark
- Once all audio modules have been completed and marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
- The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
- A minimum 70% pass rate is required to pass the course.
- Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
- Following the evaluation, download your completion cerificate.
- After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
- Access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
- Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course, you will learn
• What is influence and why is it important?
• To understand the difference between Influence and Authority
• The 4 recognized competencies of Emotional Intelligence
• 4 Possible Influencing Scenarios
• Robert Chialdini's 6 Levers of Influence
• Psychological preference as a model for influencing
• The 4 basic psychological styles
• Push vs Pull Leadership
• The 5-step practical model for influencing
Includes interviews with:
- Marshall Goldsmith, Best-selling Author and world-renowned Executive Coach
- Chris Widener, Author, International Speaker and Business Coach
- Roz Savage, Speaker, Author, Solo Ocean Rower with 4 World Records
- John David Mann, NYT Best-selling Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
- Karen Wright, Executive Coach, Columnist and Speaker
- Mark Goulston, Highly recognized Psychiatrist, Speaker, Coach and Author
THIS COURSE IS SPECIFICALLY APPROVED BY:
Chartered Professional Accountants BC, Alberta, Manitoba and New Brunswick
Chartered Professional Accountants of Bermuda
FACEBOOK DISCUSSION GROUP
CLICK HERE to join the Facebook discussion group on Leadership. Interact with others or with our Leadership Instructors and ask questions or leave comments.
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
To successfully complete your course: listen to all modules fully and ensure that all modules and quizzes are marked as complete, then complete the final quiz and proceed to finish the course and download your completion certificate.
- Course Content: