Leading the Digital Workplace
Robert Gilfoyle, OTI Performance Inc.
Please scroll down on the mobile app to listen to the audio trailer for this course.
Digital technology (DT) is driving massive change in the workplace. Organizations of all types and sizes are investing in it to improve collaboration, increase productivity, and transform the customer experience.
This course covers the most critical knowledge and skills needed to become an effective ‘digital leader’ – someone who can thrive in a leadership role in this new and challenging environment.
You will learn how to:
• Use three simple ‘digital leadership’ principles to make rapid, visible progress in work situations where digital technology is creating rapid change.
• Develop strategy that makes the most of emerging opportunities, and addresses the new customer expectations that the adoption of digital technology has created.
• Lead teams and collaborative projects, with members in remote locations, using technology.
• Select the most suitable type of communications technology to use in a variety of leadership situations.
• The L.E.A.D. method for digital leadership.
This course is engaging, practical, and features real-life case studies and interviews with internationally recognized experts.
EXPERT INTERVIEWS - Thanks to our experts:
Jane McConnell, writer, researcher and consultant, Netstrategy/JMC.
Andy Reynolds, Former GM, Energy, Mining and Environment at the National Research Council
Michael Hartmann, Executive Director, EMBA in Digital Transformation, DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University.
FPSC PRACTICE MANAGEMENT 2.0 CREDITS
This CE activity has been approved by the Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC) as meeting the minimum requirements for CE Approval as outlined within the FPSC Continuing Education Guidelines. The views and opinions expressed in this presentation are those of the presenter/content author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the FPSC.
COPYRIGHT: all content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE YOUR COURSE: Listen to all modules fully and ensure that all modules and quizzes are marked as complete, then complete the final quiz and proceed to finish the course and download your completion certificate.
- Course Content: