Russell Cullingworth MBA
Much more than a podcast! ProDio mobile audio CPE courses are created by expert instructors and include learning outcomes, handouts, learning assessments, additional media, scenarios, analogies and guest experts. Download and take your course mobile with the free ProDio app for Android and iPhone. Once completed, evaluate the course and download your completion certificate (which is stored under your profile).
PUBLICATION DATE: September 27, 2019
NEXT REVIEW DATE: September 27, 2021
EXPIRY DATE: September 27, 2022
CPE CREDITS: 3.0 FIELD OF STUDY: Business Management
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
MINIMUM PASS RATE: A final result of 70% or more is required to pass the course.
EXPECTATIONS FOR LEARNING
We all know a little about strategy, but do we really understand “Why” and “How” to plan effectively, and the human factor that often causes our planning attempts to fail? This course reveals the essential issues involved in strategy and planning, most often people issues.
Using real-world examples, case-studies and discussions with experts, this audio course will provide an engaging and thought provoking look at why planning is so important and why most managers and leaders fail to plan effectively.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: In this course, you will learn to
• Establish the importance of visioning (looking ahead)
• Identify stepts to create a compelling vision
• Effectively implement SWOT and Advanced SWOT models
• Identify reasons why organizations fail to plan effectively
• Identify how poor communication, jargon and politics get in the way
• Effectively implement Michael Porter's 5 strategic forces model
• Distinguish 6-stages of the strategic planning cycle and important feedback loop
• Effectively implement the Strategic Accountability Reporting (STAR) Framework
• Recognize why your Accountant can be your best strategic early-warning system
EXPERT INTERVIEWS: Thanks to our experts:
Marshall Goldsmith renowned US Executive Coach, Speaker, Author
Mark Goulston Top America psychiatrist, Author, Corporate Trainer
Robert Gilfoyle Expert in Planning, Strategy and Digital Transformation
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE
• This course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app. Download the ProDio app now on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). App is not supported on iPad. Use the Safari web browser.
• Our recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance. Please ensure your mobile phone or web browser is updated. You may experience issues with older phones or web browsers that are no longer supported, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Listen to each module completely and in order. Modules will only mark as completed when the entire module has completed.
• Review questions are included on the handouts tab. Please print the review questions and, when appropriate after a module has finished, complete the appropriate review question.
• Course Index: This course includes a key points handout and a full course transcript. To locate a key term or topic, please search (crtl-F) these documents.
• Completed modules will be indicated by a check-mark.
• Once all audio modules have been marked as complete you can begin the quiz.
• The course will not complete unless all modules and quizzes are marked as complete.
• Once you complete the final quiz and complete the course, please complete the course evaluation.
• Following the evaluation, you will be able to download your completion certificate.
• After the course is completed, you will no longer be able to retake the quiz.
• You will be able to access the course content (audio files and handouts) for 1 year after purchase.
• Download your completion certificate at any time from your "My Courses" page.
OFFICIAL REGISTRY STATEMENT
ProDio Audio Learning Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (Registry ID Number 142304). State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
TYPE OF DELIVERY METHOD: QAS Self Study
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: None
PROGRAM KNOWLEDGE LEVEL: Basic
ADVANCE PREPARATION: None
COPYRIGHT: All content associated with this course is the property of ProDio Audio Learning Inc. and you may not copy or distribute course content without written authorization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
SUPPORT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PROFESSIONALS:
"The Audio format is excellent and the supporting handouts are great... awesome course and layout!"
"I have completed several courses using ProDio. It is an effective and convenient way to complete professional development courses. This course was particularly interesting and well done."
"Fantastic progression through strategy - also gave me tools to help me with the "how to" which I've struggled with in my firm and personally."
"I really enjoyed the course. The materials were well presented and never felt boring. I liked the modulized approach as I can do the course throughout the day in between meetings or tasks as needed. Fantastic stuff!"
"Fantastic online course which easily exceeded my expectations. Presentation style and module makeup made it easy to get through the materials step by step. Very well done!"
"Excellent quality course, exceeding my expectations due to the depth of content, inclusion of pros and cons, and examples provided to drive home the concepts."
Please purchase course to view content